Upcoming CE Presentation:
Saturday, December 2, 2023 - Learn More >
All HVPA Members are
trained at the doctoral level. Through our
Association, we enjoy many opportunities
for professional development:
- Presenting to colleagues on our own work
and areas of expertise.
- Networking for the sake of referral and
to build our private practices.
- Sharing resources and treatment
approaches to better assist clients.
- Supporting each other through HVPA
socials and professional events.
- Educating the public on specific topics
- Joining in local and national advocacy
efforts on behalf of our profession.
- Discounts on practice website services
and hosting (offered by our site
Members receive referrals
through HVPA's telephone line referral service.
Practice information for all members are also
accessible to the public via this website.
Members also share access to the HVPA listserv.
Click here to complete the membership form both for prospective members as well as renewal forms for current members.